- A really simple sourdough loaf
- My favorite cinnamon rolls
- My kids love these crackers. I add parmesan and decrease the butter.
- Homemade English muffins are incredible
- These pork carnitas are so easy
- This is the best meatloaf I’ve ever had
- I love the flavors in this chicken orzo skillet meal
- My favorite tomato soup
- This chicken noodle soup is amazing with homemade noodles
- Make sure to use golden or red potatoes in this yummy corn chowder. I add cheese and shredded chicken.
- I’m in love with these chocolate chip cookies
- This cherry pie is incredible- use frozen dark sweet cherries
- I made this decadent chocolate layer cake for my birthday, and it’s crazy tall, and crazy good.
Keep in touch by signing up for my monthly updates!
I'm currently writing a book on the ways our ordinary hobbies draw us to worship. Sign up for my substack to receive short reflections on the way God builds our faith within the mundane. I'd love to see you there!